The AWPA Christmas Skills Camp is for athletes 14U and older and takes place at the Calgary Repsol Centre over Christmas break. During this camp participants will have water sessions, classroom video sessions, and dryland training. You will be taught and exposed to different kinds of training by top coaches.
• Top instruction from Canadian coaches
• Canadian NCAA/National team athletes help with pool sessions in the water
• 10+ hours of water instruction per athlete
• Cap on number of camp participants so coaches can work with each athlete
• Position specific training as well as fundamental movements, perimeter shooting, driving, centre play
• Video analysis/classroom sessions